HOT or NOT

My Life

domingo, febrero 06, 2005

It's been a while, but it was...

... an event-less week.

Back at school (again, after being sick), it's alright. My classes are interesting, and my teachers are cool. I'm just so ready to be done.

I haven't really done anything exciting. I am totally loving my ballet class though. I'm so glad I decided to go back. I hope I can somewhat get to where I was before, but wow it's so hard. It's been 5 yrs since I did it... 5 years. Whoa. I still think I should've gone into dance professionally. ARGHH.

This weekend was pretty mellow. Friday we finally went to eat with my brother for his birthday (which, if you recall, was Jan 27th). We went to Pampas, a brazilian-bbq-style place. Lots of good meat, and I love the fried bananas with sweetened condensed milk :) Later that night, my friends T and E picked me up and we went to Rivoli Restaurant, in the Hotel Lucerna. There was NO ONE there, which was nice because we wanted something a bit quieter than where we usually go (Villa Saverio's). The food was really good, as was the service. Afterwards we called our friends, the Mexican Bennifer (R and A), and we were supposed to go to Devo's... But A decided it was too ghetto and crowded for her hahaha, so we went to La Cantina de los Remedios. I had never been since it changed from being Guadalajara Grill. It was alright, I had a good time. They do make a very good Kahlúa with milk. The food menu looks really good so next time I go I will eat there.

Saturday I came back to SD and just stayed home. I was SO tired. I have no idea why, really, but I just wanted to sleep and sleep. I'm still sleepy!!

Today is superbowl but since I don't like football at all, I'm watching an America's Funniest Videos marathon. I love it! It makes me laugh so much. So that'll be my day. I was gonna go to the gym since I imagine everyone's watching the game, it wouldn't be too crowded but I feel so tired. Maybe I'll clean my apt instead. HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAA... No, really, I should do that.