HOT or NOT

My Life

viernes, junio 27, 2003

Man, oh man. I can't get myself to blog anymore! I'm getting sooooo lazy with everything!!
Last Friday was my friend P's last day of work, so he called me up and we hung out to celebrate. Later than night Ke joined us. We chilled at my apartment, played cards, drank a bit. Good times. After that it was back to my boring routine of going to bed at 3-4am, waking up at 12pm or later, and doing absolutely nothing ALL DAY. It wasn't that bad. Boring, but not so bad.

I don't get to see my friends too often. Some of them are really busy, some of them moved to different cities. Yesterday my best friend A got us all together at her house. It was so much fun! The last time the 5 of us had been in the same place at the same time had been over 2 yrs ago! We reminisced about school days, and caught up on each others whereabouts. I had a lot of fun. I miss them. I only see one of them regularly (A), and although another one (Ka) lives close to A, we don't see her often because she's always busy. F moved to Mexico City for high school and college, and only comes to visit every once in a while. T is a lawyer, and her job has her traveling and living in different cities all the time. It felt really good to see them and chat, just like old times.

Short posts, and long times in between... That needs to change! I promise I'll try. A HUGE incentive to that would be, hmm, more COMMENTS! or at least tag the tagboard! My counter tells me the page is getting visitors, yet no one comments. I don't know why I even bother mentioning this... It's not like my attempts to get more comments have ever worked. SIGH.