HOT or NOT

My Life

viernes, junio 13, 2003

Tired... oh so tired... I'm not used to actually doing stuff. HA! I'm so lazy. J left on Tuesday, and Wednesday was my first day of going back to doing nothing. Later that night my mom picked me up so I could go to Tijuana, spend the night there and drive up to San Diego with A. In Tijuana, I watched Old School with my brother and his friends. Pretty funny movie. Thursday I got a much needed massage *aahhh*. Later A picked me up so we could drive back to San Diego and go see CATS, the musical of course. It was GREAT. I love it!! I saw a few times before, but hadn't seen it in about 10 yrs I think. Something like that... All in all, a good time.

So my phone rings, and I notice it's from the front door. In my complex, if you ring the front doorbell and punch in the number corresponding to my name, it rings my phone. So I pick up and this guy asks for me. I'm like, yea this is her. He goes "I'm your mail carrier, can you come out to the gate and pick up a package?". I've gotten packages before and they always come to my door to deliver them. I'm like, "Um, well you have to come to my door and deliver it". And he goes, "Yea, but can you come out and get it instead?". Um, NO! I go, "But you're supposed to come to my door". And he goes, "Yea but I'm just gonna leave it at the manager's office" and hangs up. EXCUSE ME???? So, I'm pissed and going, WTF does this jerk think he's doing? I mean it's 12pm, I just woke up, I'm in my pj's, haven't showered or eaten... and I'm supposed to do his job? I don't think so. Then, about an hr later, someone knocks on my door. Oh yea, it's the mail carrier. He goes, "I was just gonna leave it in the office, but you have to sign for it". Well, DUH! I was only expecting 2 things, 1) a DVD and 2) some tshirts, and for the tshirts I had to sign. So, yea I got my mail delivered to my door like it should be. FUCKING YEA! I hate lazy jerks. >=|

These are the tshirts I got: Estar Guars, Pancho Pantera, Tangamandapio. If you don't get the jokes, it's cuz you're not Mexican. HA! -=p


Got this quiz from Maris' page. :)
You are 29% geek
You are a geek liaison, which means you go both ways. You can hang out with normal people or you can hang out with geeks which means you often have geeks as friends and/or have a job where you have to mediate between geeks and normal people. This is an important role and one of which you should be proud. In fact, you can make a good deal of money as a translator.

Normal: Tell our geek we need him to work this weekend.

You [to Geek]: We need more than that, Scotty. You'll have to stay until you can squeeze more outta them engines!

Geek [to You]: I'm givin' her all she's got, Captain, but we need more dilithium crystals!

You [to Normal]: He wants to know if he gets overtime.

Take the Polygeek Quiz at Thudfactor.com