HOT or NOT

My Life

sábado, mayo 31, 2003

Busy week... My friend J came to visit, and I was pretty much not home a lot. We went to a lot of places I don't really get to go, cuz I got no one to go with! Heh. Monday we went to Fashion Valley, then to Pizzeria Uno. Awesome pizza! Tuesday we went to Tijuana, ate the best tacos (in my opinion as a LOCAL Mexican, cuz I'm sorry but american "mexican" food will always be crap to me), and drove around my neighborhood. Wednesday I had to go to the doctor, and J was supposed to leave, but I got out of the doc's early enough that we could still hang out. That night we went to Good Time Charlie's in PB, which has the Cheers logo, and it's GREAAAAT! Thursday we tried to go to the zoo but got there kinda late, so we went to Balboa Park and walked around instead. It's such a nice park... I don't know why I don't go there more often. That night we ate at Tyler's Taste of Texas, which has THE BEST cornbread and johnny cakes I've ever had, even though that night I ordered something else, you know for variety. All in all, a good week. J left early Friday morning, and I went with my BEST friend A to get tix to see John Mayer at the Coors Ampitheater, with Counting Crows. YAY!

So the guy I want to see is supposed to be back from out of town this weekend... It's been 2 weeks since we last saw each other, and I was SO excited at first, but now I'm kind of disillusioned. It might just be that I haven't talked to him, so I'm gonna wait and see how he feels about me when he gets back. I had such a great time with him right before he left, and I was really hoping to see him again. I don't know why I keep meeting guys who tell me they have ALL this free time, and once I'm interested, they get all busy... Sigh. It happened with Mr. M before, and now with this dude. But I'll wait and see what's up, and talk to him when he gets back. I really want to see him again.