HOT or NOT

My Life

lunes, enero 21, 2008

2008 Meme #1

Reggy tagged me like, a million years ago, and just now I'm doing this. Here goes!

Here’s the rule: Remove 1 question (any question) from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8-10 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

1. At what age do you wish to marry?
Well it used to be that I wanted to be married really young, like 22-25. But at those ages I was with asshole guys, so yeah no. I am turning 30 this year, and it's not gonna happen anytime soon, so I frankly don't know now.

2. What color do you like most?
I like blue, white, kind of ocean/sea colors. They make me feel calm...

3. If you have the chance, what would you probably say to your beloved one?
I tell him what I feel all of the time!

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
I'd definitely love to visit New Zealand (me too, Reggy!!), Hawaii, and Antarctica

5. Which part of you that you hate the most?
My lack of discipline! Physically, I hate hate hate hate my tendency to gain all weight lumpily in the stomach area.

6. When you encounter a sad moment, what would you do?
I ... feel sad?

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
My loved ones

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Pay off my debt, my mom's debt, and hopefully learn to save and invest the rest so I don't have to depend on stupid jobs to keep me afloat.

9. What’s your wish for the year ahead?
That it improves as time passes; it definitely did not start off well!!

10. How did you celebrate the New Year?
By crying and being angry that Continental lost my suitcase. Still no suitcase!!!

11. Till now, what is the moment that you regret the most?
Allowing myself to get so out of shape.

12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
Condescending, holier-than-thou, especially when they are totally dumb to boot.

13. What is your ambition?
Have a normal life

14. If you had one wish what would you wish for?
For my dad to have stuck around longer

15. Name one of your body part your hubby or boyfriend tells you he adores:
...my smile apparently. And my boo-tay!

16. What is the best gift you can give someone this year?
I honestly have no clue

17. List two of your Top Ten New Year’s Resolutions.
Well, I had thought (before the year started) to try to be more positive, and not such a "realist" as I call it... but what happened on New Year's Eve definitely put a damper on that. It's still something I want to TRY but it's definitely a lot harder now.

18. What do you need to do this year in order for you to be happier in life?
Ohhh... I'd rather not say it on here

19. What are the Top 2 things that you are most thankful for the year 2007 that made you even more happier for 2008?
Well, I found a job that I actually like, after starting off the year in a job I absolutely loathed!!!
Also, my relationship with Erik is still going strong and everyday I find new things I like about him. AWwwwwwwwwww /sap

20. (My question) When will I get my suitcase? (ok I suck, I just don't know what to ask)

I’d like to tag: Ady, Angel, Nay, Encanto AKA Millie, Nessa... and I don't have 8 at all!!

Etiquetas: , ,

4 Comments:

Publicar un comentario

<< Home