HOT or NOT

My Life

martes, julio 24, 2007

8 more

I'm so bored right now. Anyway, my brother has now tagged his buddy list on this game, however his requested 16 random things. Since I already did 8, I'm going to do just 8 more. Some I "stole" from his list; we are related after all, we share some things :p

Here goes:

9) Like most women (and, apparently, my brother) I have way too many pairs of shoes, but somehow wear the same 3-5 pairs all the time.

10) My favorite story ever in life is Stephen King's It. I've seen the movie over 100 times (not kidding), and I've only read the book once but it's huge!! It took me like 6 months. I'm going to read it again as soon as I'm done with the Harry Potters.

11) I don't like most condiments. The only one I use is mayonnaise. That's right, I don't eat ketchup, mustard, relish, salsa...

12) Along those lines, I'm probably the only Mexican (well, and my brother) who doesn't like guacamole.

13) I hate, HATE HAAAAAAAAAATE pickles. I can't even be in their vicinity. Those huge plastic barrels with the huge pickles at amusement parks? They give me nightmares.

14) I plan meals around dessert. Before ordering at a restaurant, I see what desserts they have. I need something sweet!

15) I can eat pizza any day, any time. Pepperoni and bacon, mmm.

16) Unlike people who get bored when they have nothing to do, I am completely happy that way. I could read all day, and nap, and read, and eat, and nap... Sigh. I need to win the lottery.

Alright, there are 8 more. I'm not tagging anyone because, well, there's no one else to tag!

Etiquetas: ,

5 Comments:

  • I like your number 16. I could be happy like that too.

    Not long ago I was in a little bar up in the hill of PA. They had fried pickles on their menu. They were quartered barrel pickles, breaded and then deep fried. They were really good.

    I haven't forgot your tag on me. I'm just really bored with myself right now and can't think of anything new to tell.

    By Blogger Nessa, at miércoles, 1 de agosto de 2007, 2:59:00 a.m. GMT-7  

  • :) It's alright, nib, wait til inspiration hits you! It didn't hit me very well since my post is kinda dumb haha, but hey, they're all true!

    I am going to have nightmares with your pickle story. They were selling deep fried pickles at the county fair last month. I stuck to the deep fried twinkies w/ jam :D

    By Blogger Jadzia, at miércoles, 1 de agosto de 2007, 5:31:00 p.m. GMT-7  

  • We went to a fair that has deep fried Oreos.

    By Blogger Nessa, at viernes, 3 de agosto de 2007, 12:07:00 p.m. GMT-7  

  • Nib, was the vendor called Chicken Charlie's? Or something like that? Because at the SD Fair here, that vendor had all sorts of deep fried things, like twinkies, pickles, zucchini, oreos, snickers bar, COLA (yeah, ok, the soft drink, wtf), and the newest thing was a chicken sandwich in which the bread was a halved Krispy Kreme donut, served with honey... ohh my arteries... haha

    By Blogger Jadzia, at viernes, 3 de agosto de 2007, 5:25:00 p.m. GMT-7  

  • hey hey hey.. postea algo nuevo.. me puse al corriente con tu blog muy muy rapido!! jajaja

    By Blogger nay, at lunes, 13 de agosto de 2007, 2:29:00 p.m. GMT-7  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home