HOT or NOT

My Life

martes, julio 17, 2007

8 randoms

Alright, alright, I'm here. I do have tons to post about, just haven't had the time/initiative to do it. I'd like to update you about what's going on in my life but then I get complaints about how long my posts are. I post rarely these days, but when I do post I like it to be QUALITY. This is obviously not good enough for you lot. Well, poop to you, here's a shorter post, and not big on quality. Do not complain, that's what you get :p

This is a game, and at the end the people I have chosen have to play. Be nice!

I was tagged by Reggy aka fragileheart. :)

RULES:
1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged, write a blog post about their own 8 random things, and post these rules.
3. At the end of your post you need to tag 8 people and include their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment and tell them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.


MY 8 RANDOM FACTS/HABITS
1. I can fall asleep almost anywhere. I've fallen asleep at parties, concerts, etc. On purpose, too, not just because I was bored. I was tired and sleepy, and wanted to rest.
2. Despite #1 above, I am really annoyed by loud noises. I can hear a deep bass sound even when others don't (or aren't bothered by it), and it annoys me to no end. I'm not made for apartment living which is very unfortunate as I can't afford anything else at this time.
3. I make myself laugh a lot. I'm hilarious.
4. When I was younger (much, much younger and thin), I was told a lot that I looked like Julia Roberts.
5. I tend to keep to myself a lot, and I've been told this makes me look "independent". In reality, though, I get lonely and could use more support. I'm just too lazy to do anything about it. (I'm too lazy to do anything about almost everything! Ha.)
6. I rarely drink soda, and when I do it's usually root beer or orange.
7. I love to cook, and especially bake, and I'm really awesome at it (and modest).
8. I love Nintendo games, and my favorite character ever is Wario:


Alright, there you go. Now Ady, Angel, Nay, Chowi, Encanto, Andy, and Goldennib: You're It! Aww, I'm one short. I need more friends.

Etiquetas: ,

3 Comments:

Publicar un comentario

<< Home