HOT or NOT

My Life

martes, febrero 22, 2005

THREE QUIZZES!!

Boy, are you lucky! You get three quizzes today!!! I'm so bored...

I am 74% Ska.
Rude Boy!
Well, maybe I'm trying too hard, maybe I'm not trying hard enough. I shouldn't forget my roots, and remember that punk and reggae wouldn't exist without ska.






You Are the Reformer



1




You're a responsible person - with a clear sense of right and wrong.

High standards are important to you, and you do everything to meet them.

You are your own worst critic, feeling ashamed if you're not perfect.

You have the highest integrity, and people expect you to be fair.








You Have A Type A- Personality



A-





You are one of the most balanced people around
Motivated and focused, you are good at getting what you want
You rule at success, but success doesn't rule you.

When it's playtime, you really know how to kick back
Whether it's hanging out with friends or doing something you love!
You live life to the fullest - encorporating the best of both worlds