HOT or NOT

My Life

sábado, agosto 30, 2003

*Sigh*
Why do people think they know what I'm gonna do? If I say I'm not gonna do something, why would they think I'd go and do it anyway, JUST BECAUSE it's what I do every weekend? It's NOT what I do every weekend. It's what I've DONE every weekend for the past month and a half. It's NOT what I did before then, and it's NOT gonna be what I do from now on. I stay HOME most weekends, unless something special/important is going on that I need to go there. I had 2 VERY specific reasons for staying here this weekend, and I was very clear about it. This just plain sucks. One thing I can't stand is when people are unreliable. And then try to blame me like "Well, I THOUGHT you were gonna....". Why don't you CALL and FIND OUT instead of figuring you know what I do all the time? I'm pretty ticked off, mostly because I can't stand it when people think they know what I'm gonna do, instead of asking me.

Today is not shaping up to be too good. I know it's not my fault or their fault that I have pretty much nothing to do. I was specific with my request, and although it's not an obligation, but something that should be done cuz they wanna, I really thought they wanted to. >=|

Last night I went to The Cheesecake Factory with 2 friends. I hadn't eaten for like 10 hrs, and when my food finally came, I could only eat a bit. I hate it when that happens. Then I felt so overstuffed, even though I only ate a few bites. I had to have my cheesecake to go! Of course I had to have one, I can't go to TCF and not have one!! Lol. This time I had the Dulce de Leche cheesecake. It's SOOO good. I highly recommend it.

I felt so stuffed last night, that I had nightmares all night long! I swear... they were the weirdest nightmares, but super scary. Well, at least to me and at least at the time. When I remember them now, they're kinda funny... Heh.

So, today... we'll see how that goes. I'm not too thrilled with the plan so far. Oh well. It's not like I ever have a say. I thought things would be different this time around, but I think I just attract the wrong people into my life. We'll see.