HOT or NOT

My Life

domingo, julio 06, 2003

I'm SO BORED. I really need to get a job. I think I'm gonna just try my school's bookstore. I figure, I'm already there for school, they have flexible schedules because they know we're students, and the hours are nice. No more getting off at 1am like my last job!

Yesterday I was supposed to go to a movie with a friend, but she flaked. Before I knew she was gonna flake, my friend E invited me to a comedy show at the Improv in Irvine, and Dat Phan was gonna perform. I really wanted to go... A cute, funny, Asian guy? *SIGH* But since I thought my friend was gonna come over to go to the movies, I declined. And then she never called. NICE eh? My mom, feeling a bit sorry for me maybe, invited me to go to dinner with her, her husband, his daughter and a friend of hers, and my brother. It was nice. We went to Il Fornaio in Del Mar. It was good. I had some ravioli, which could've used some more filling, but the desserts were awesome. We ordered 3 to share between all of us, and oh man, they were SO good. I ordered the apple crepes, my mom ordered a custard-filled tart topped with fruit, and her husband's daughter ordered the chocolate mousse. Truly a delicious meal.

Today was a day of doing absolutely nothing. Similar to most of my days haha. Hope you all had a good weekend. I don't really celebrate the 4th of July, but for those of you who do, hope you had a fun and safe day.