HOT or NOT

My Life

jueves, enero 02, 2003

Ahh... Life is weird. I was at work thinking how bored I was, and remembering when I used to sit in front of my supervisor, and sometimes when she noticed I was bored/tired/asleep, she would ask me if I wanted to go home early... those were the days, I though. Then she walks by, and says "Wanna go home early?"... I was like Ok, this is freaky... of course I said YES!!! It's weird enough that she asked after I was thinking about it, but it's even weirder that she asked when I know she HATES it when people go home early. Maybe she was feeling nice... or maybe... I have psychic powers! Hahahhahaha... ok, maybe not.

I still don't know what I'm gonna spend those $100 on. Game Stop is majorly calling my name... hehe. I'm a videogame nerd ok?

Well, my first day of the year was pretty uneventful. I pretty much was online all day doing nothing. I was pretty bored, but too tired to do anything about it. I hope this is not an indication of how my whole year is gonna be though! hehe.
I do hope I have pyschic powers... I need them!!!