HOT or NOT

My Life

martes, diciembre 31, 2002

The year is gone... This year was so weird. It wasn't all bad, but it wasn't all good. I can't even begin to explain it. I still can't believe I have to work tonight.
I went to TGI Friday's with my mom for lunch. Man, I'm in a food coma right now. My mom and I shared the "JACK DANIEL'S® TOWER", OMG it was awesome. Plus, I ordered the "BLACKENED CHICKEN ALFREDO". DELICIOUS!! And, of course, I ordered dessert, because I love dessert. I had the "BROWNIE OBSESSION: A warm, melt-in-your-mouth brownie, covered in Ghirardelli® chocolate fudge sauce, vanilla ice cream, caramel sauce." I almost died right there... I wanted to swim in it and just open my mouth and let the chocolate in...

I really wish I didn't have to work tonight. I'm going to be so bored. It's not like I had any plans or anything, but still. It would've been nice to have options.
I'm watching The Wedding Singer. I love Adam Sandler.
Ok I'm going back to the movie.
Last post of the year... wow...
Love me.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!