HOT or NOT

My Life

lunes, diciembre 23, 2002

The horror!! THE HORROR!! Went to Mission Valley yesterday... it wasn't as crazy as it could've been, but it was crazy nonetheless. I did some of my shopping, though not all. I still don't know what to get my mom. Seems like she has everything. Hmm.
Today I'm going to Plaza Bonita to do some more shoppping. I decided to go cheap today. I already spent way more money than I have yesterday.
Though I am scheduled to work tomorrow, Christmas eve, I am not going. It's just plain stupid to have scheduled me. I had made it quite clear that even if they did schedule me, I wouldn't go. Ahh the wonders of spite. I hate them. If I wanted the day off with no penalty, I have to get someone who is also bilingual to cover me. Duh, well, there are only 2 of us at night, both of us are already scheduled, and the day people are not going to work 2 shifts in one day, especially MY shift, 9pm-1am. Aren't they just smart? *grrr*