HOT or NOT

My Life

domingo, diciembre 29, 2002

The lobster was AWESOME. Oh man... I took pics, but I have nowhere to upload them.
Tonight, I work. *Sigh*. I wish I didn't have to work. I'm actually considering taking out the student loan I'm being offered, just so I don't have to worry about work so much. If I took out the loan, I could just work wherever, get paid min. wage, and I wouldn't be dying for money like right now. Hmmm... I don't want to owe money forever though. My mom said she could help me repay, but she says a lot of things, and then doesn't do them. Like when last year she said she would pay half my rent until October 2002, and by Feb. 2002, she wasn't paying anymore. Hmm...

So I'm super bored at the moment. I want to go to Disney!

Oh, by the way, Lord Of The Rings: The Two Towers is the best movie ever. I loved it so much!!! AAhhh, sweet Legolas. I don't usually like white boys, but damn, I'll rape that elf. He has to be in costume though. ;)


COMMENT! =)