HOT or NOT

My Life

lunes, febrero 20, 2006

I know, I know... I've lagged

I was preparing what I thought would be a really interesting post. But I just never had time to do it! I still want to do it, soon. I hope.

For now though, before I get lynched by my 3 readers (hiii), I figured I'd UPDATE my blog, finally!!! It's a small update though...

Let's see...

After Angelpalooza, well it was just never the same. HAha. Ok I exaggerate. The following weekend I saw the always great and fun ADY. I miss you already!! A week after that, my friends and I went to see Cirque Du Soleil's QUIDAM. It was good, but not as good as the original which I saw when I was a kid, or the DRALION, which has so far been my most favorite!! But it was a good evening nonetheless.

And then there was this past weekend... but Oh look I'm out of time! I will have to update you on this weekend another time! Night kids!