HOT or NOT

My Life

martes, febrero 28, 2006

QUIZZES GALORE!

I'm bored at work. I won't get my next project until tomorrow or Thursday. So.... Here are some quizzies!!

Who Should Paint You: Pablo Picasso

Your an expressive soul who shows many emotions, with many subtleties
Only a master painter could represent your glorious contradictions


Your 2005 Song Is

Beverly Hills by Weezer

"My automobile is a piece of crap
My fashion sense is a little whack
And my friends are just as screwy as me"

You breezed through 2005 in your own funky style!


You Should Get a PhD in Science (like chemistry, math, or engineering)

You're both smart and innovative when it comes to ideas.
Maybe you'll find a cure for cancer - or develop the latest underground drug.


You Passed 8th Grade Math

Congratulations, you got 10/10 correct!


You're A Crazy Drunk

When you drink, you get wrecked - and it ain't pretty.


I have to add, anyone who saw me Saturday Feb 18th will attest to the last one. I'm still embarrassed!!!!! I will never live it down. I'm just glad most of YOU (lovely readers) were not there =p