HOT or NOT

My Life

martes, noviembre 15, 2005

I am back!

But don't really feel like blogging about my trip yet... kinda lazy. So here's more Overheard in the Office.

A Stem Cell Smoothie Ought to Do the Trick

Supervisor: Here's the information about Alzheimer's to include in the news release I was telling you about.
Employee #1: I don't know anything about this release.
Supervisor: Oh? Oh no? Then who was I talking to about it?
Employee #2: Hey, it's ironic that you don't remember who you were talking to about the Alzheimer's information.
Supervisor: Oh, ha, ha, ha! Yes!...So, you can just use this information for the release.
Employee #1: Okay, but I still don't know what you're talking about.
Supervisor: Hmm...Hey, isn't it ironic that I don't remember who I was talking to about an Alzheimer's release?

161 Ottawa Avenue NW
Grand Rapids, Michigan


Overheard by: Beth Marie