HOT or NOT

My Life

sábado, febrero 08, 2003

I'm back in town... We moved a couple things yesterday, and today we're moving the big stuff. The guys that are helping me move the bed, and the heavy furniture are coming today instead of tomorrow, so tonight I may have to spend the night away from my computer. *SOB*. I don't know if I will survive! I'm not moving the computer until Monday or Tuesday, because the cable guys aren't going to connect me until Wednesday morning! So I didn' t want to take the computer just yet. That's how pathetic I am.

I totally hate moving, but I really can't wait to get out of this place. My new place is so much better. And my new roomate will hopefully be much better too. We're friends, so I'm hoping that it works to our advantage... I've heard stories from both sides ("It ruined our friendship", "It was a lot easier to live together since we were friends). I'm hoping that the latter is us.

I'll be MIA for a few days, so don't dispair!! Yea, right. Ha ha. Anyway... I don't think I'll be posting much until I'm all settled in and connected at the new apt, but that doesn't mean you can't leave me comments!!!. You know how much I love those. Thanks to Reggy who always leaves me one!!
Don't miss me too much ;)