HOT or NOT

My Life

domingo, febrero 02, 2003

Soo... boring...
I had already typed a bunch of stuff and I accidentally closed the window... *doh*.... so I lost my post.
I was supposed to start packing today, but of course I didn't. I'm too lazy!! I don't know where to start. Everyone says the same thing, "Start with stuff you don't need on a daily basis". Well, duh. I have such a mess though... I have no clue where to start... my closet? my shoes? my books? stuff under the bed?? *AAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!*
So, I'm going crazy... help me get crazier please... how? I dunno... I have no idea what I'm typing now.. Ok, I think I should go...
COMMENT!!!

Uhh... "GVH", what the hell did your comment mean?? I'm not sure if it's a compliment, or an insult.

And Reggy, I hope you're feeling better. I'm still sick.. =( I did get a laugh when you called me Bruce Lee though, hhahaha thanks! =D