HOT or NOT

My Life

miércoles, diciembre 04, 2002

Work is just better when you're not answering for pagers... ahhh the KPBS pledge drive is pretty fun! Last night they had a show about Yanni (um...ok)... that dude is apparently pretty popular! At one point if you pledged $180/yr to KPBS you got a pair of tickets for his May 2003 concert in San Diego. Well, dang, people started calling and calling... those things ran out so quick! Then more people called, and we're like, "um.. we don't have tickets anymore", and then they got all mad, like it's my fault. Hahaha... good times.
School's almost over, *yay*. I have a paper due today that I decided I didn't want to do... oops... I think next week is my last week of actual class, and the following week is finals. FINALLY!! We only get 4 weeks of winter vacation though... =(

ALL YOU FIGGAZ THAT ARE GETTING MY LINK FROM THE SHOUTBOX.... SAY HI DAMMIT! =p