HOT or NOT

My Life

domingo, noviembre 24, 2002

I've been gone a while, I know. I haven't had much to write about. Life is boring. Until last week. At least for a bit. At least for me =)
Re: HIM, well, nothing really has happened. He was supposed to give me some stuff I left at his place, from the last time I was there in October, and I was supposed to pay him back some money he lent me for rent. He keeps being all shady about the whole exchange, then he threatens to not give me my stuff at all. I'm getting so tired of the whole thing. If it wasn't for what happened last week, I would totally be dwelling on it, but... since it happened...

It's not really something that a lot of people would find exciting, but to me it is. On Tuesday, my mom told me that a certain play was going to be in a Tijuana theater (CECUT). The play is called "Las obras completas de William Shakespeare (abreviadas)", which translates to something like "William Shakespeare's complete works (abbreviated)". It sounds odd, but it is one of the funniest plays I've ever seen in my life. I loved it. Well... there were only 3 actors in it, one of them I hadn't really heard of a lot, but the other 2 are somewhat known. Of those 2, one is more known that the other, thanks to a little movie that came out earlier this year, Y tu mam? también. Yes, DIEGO LUNA. If you don't know who he is, I don't care. I LOVE HIM. He was hilarious in the play, and he's also really good in the movie. His next major appearance, I guess you could say, is in the movie "Frida", with Salma Hayek. WELL... my mom's coworker had been hanging out with the 2 more well known actors, Diego Luna, and the other's name is José Mar?a (Meza) Yaspik. José Mar?a, turns out, went to St. Augustine High School here in San Diego. Well my mom's coworker told her that he could get me and a friend to meet the actors. Friday night there was a concert, the band Kinky was playing. I didn't really know much about them, but they were good. Both Diego and José Mar?a were going to be at the concert, with my mom's coworker. I never found the guy, but a guy from my high school also knew people there and HE got us in with them! OMG OMG... It was awesome. They had taken my friend's batteries for her camera at the entrance, since all cameras were prohibited, so we couldn't take a pic, buaah! =( But I hugged Diego, and he kissed me on the cheek. It was truly awesome. It made my whole weekend. It sounds totally stupid, but I had so much fun.

So.. I am doing a bit better... sick of school, but glad it's almost over. And that's my recap for the week.
*YAY*

HEY! Check out the NaCo clothing line. Fun stuff.