HOT or NOT

My Life

miércoles, noviembre 06, 2002

I can't sleep. I can't eat. All night I just dreamt about him and her, and then him and me, but she was still in the picture... I just don't know what to do. I have this permanent lump in my throat. I know it's not the end of the world. Honestly, I wasn't even happy with him. I guess I just feel defeated. The breakup isn't even that hard to handle. It's the fact that he already loves someone else. He was really my best friend. He's the one I would call whenever anything happened. Now who do I turn to? I just wish the pain would stop. Every second of the day and night, my thoughts are filled with him, and stuff that has happened. Good and bad. I'm not a logical person. I've been trying to rationalize this. He and I weren't good together. It still doesn't help me hurt less... It's too much.