HOT or NOT

My Life

domingo, noviembre 03, 2002

Disgusting how I can go a whole week without blogging, and I still have nothing to write about. I haven't done anything. Not even for Halloween. I was supposed to work that night, but my boss called around 8pm and gave me the night off. I wanted to do something, but there was nothing to do. =( Boooooring!
Instead of wallowing in self pity, I'll go ahead and let you know that I saw the Ring. *SCARY*. If you haven't seen it, go see it. It's not extremely gory or anything, but it's spooky. I've heard that the original, the Japanese "Ringu", is really good too. I wanna see it.
So I finally bought Jason Mraz's album. It's GREAT, I tell you, go buy it!
I still wanna know how to change my comments provider without losing the comments I already have. Argh.