HOT or NOT

My Life

domingo, septiembre 29, 2002

Well... gone for a loooooooong time haven't I?
A lot of weird stuff has happened. School's been keeping me A LOT busy, so I haven't had time to update this thing. My computer is still doing that error message thing, and I have no idea what it is. Sometimes it works, others it doesn't. I can't open more than one internet browser at a time... *sigh*. At least I can open ONE. ha!
Work's been OK.
HE and I are completely over. Who needs him? I realized I certainly don't. Now he totally ignores me at work, and it's almost like he goes out of his way to make me feel uncomfortable. And the funny thing is, the more he does things that should "hurt" me, the more I realize he is a complete fool. I am def. better off w/o him.
I WANT BOBA! Yes, I am still addicted. Yesterday I tried a different boba place and I was not happy. I will def. stick with Lollicup from now on. I discovered I like big tapioca balls, not small, pearl-like ones. BOBA!