HOT or NOT

My Life

miércoles, septiembre 04, 2002

*WHEW* I've been MIA for almost a week now... My stupid, infected computer makes it hard to blog. Not that anyone cares...
SOOOoooooooooo......... What has happened...
Friday
My friends V and C came to chill. We didn't do much...
Saturday
S and I went to see Blue Crush. I really liked it. It was a total cheesy chick flick, but I liked it. *FUN*
Sunday
TOTAL VEGETATION!!!..... Then I had to work at 9pm =(
Monday
BIRTHDAY!!!! OMG I'm 24 now... I feel so old! *sigh*. Went to lunch with my mom, my aunt and my friends A and T. Went to Tony Roma's *yum*, then to Little Italy for gelato. THEN I had to work at 8pm =(
Tuesday
First day of class... left sorta late, but found parking right away. Had my ASL class. I can sign my name now... *yay*. We all thought the teacher was deaf but she isn't! ASL is her 1st language though, because both her parents are deaf and one set of grandparents also. Super cool.
Wednesday
Second day of school. Had Astrobiology, a class I have with my brother. It is so weird to be in the same class as him. He is 2 1/2 yrs younger than me. Never thought we'd be in the same class, but it's kinda cool. I have a homework buddy *yay*

Well... that's all for now... hopefully I'll be able to use my computer soon. I have SO many papers and things to do for my classes... *sigh*