HOT or NOT

My Life

viernes, agosto 23, 2002

Well, well, well... guess who approached me today? HE actually apologized! He said "are you mad?" and I'm like "you bet i'm mad!"... he says "I'm sorry for being such a butthead". At least he knows he's a butthead. *smile*. It doesn't excuse all he's done, but it helps a lil.
I went to the store today, and bought everything. I don't know why, but everytime I go to the store, I buy the whole store. Then I complain at the end of the month because I don't have money. *sigh*. I'm weird.
I woke up at 1:30pm today and it felt great. I dreamt that my apt got broken into, though, and that all they stole was my computer and my clothes. MY COMPUTER! I would die!! This computer is my life. How sad.
Well, looking forward to the weekend. Not that I'm doing anything... as always, just stay home and be a nerd. I'm actually thinking about working some extra hrs on Fri nite. I'm CRAZY. I need the $$ though, and I would work 3am-6am. It's not so bad, right?? *sigh*. I am weird.