HOT or NOT

My Life

miércoles, mayo 17, 2006

Clue



I own this movie on DVD, and I've seen it over 10 times, at least. However, I seem to have to watch it anytime it's shown on TV, as it is now. Why? I don't know. It's such a funny movie, though! Here I leave you with some quotes (handpicked by me!).


Mrs. White: He was deranged, he was... lunatic. He didn't seem to like me very much. He had threatened to kill me in public.
Miss Scarlet: Why would he want to kill you in public?
Wadsworth: I think she meant he threatened, in public, to kill her.
Miss Scarlet: Oh.


Wadsworth: Ah, but he was your second husband. Your fist husband disappeared also.
Mrs. White: Well, but, that was his job, he was an illusionist.
Wadsworth: Yes, but he never reappeared.
Mrs. White: Well, he wasn't a very good illusionist.


Colonel Mustard: Wadsworth, am I right in thinking there is no body else in this house?
Wadsworth: Ummm, no.
Colonel Mustard: Then there is someone else in this house?
Wadsworth: No, sorry. I said no meaning yes.
Colonel Mustard: No meaning yes? Look I want a straight answer, is there someone else, or isn't there? Yes or no?
Wadsworth: Ummm, no.
Colonel Mustard: No there is, or no there isn't?
Wadsworth: Yes.
Mrs. White: [throws glass into fireplace] Please!
Colonel Mustard: Well, there is still some confusion as to whether there is someone else in this house!
Wadsworth: I told you there isn't.
Colonel Mustard: There isn't any confusion or there isn't anyone else in the house?
Wadsworth: Either. Um, or both.
Colonel Mustard: Just give me a straight answer.
Wadsworth: Certainly.
[pause]
Wadsworth: What was the question?
Colonel Mustard: Is there anybody else in the house.
All: NO!


Wadsworth: A double negative!
Colonel Mustard: Double negative? You mean you have photographs?
Wadsworth: That sounds like a confession to me. In fact the double negative has led to proof positive. I'm afraid you gave yourself away.
Colonel Mustard: Are you trying to make me look stupid in front of the other guests?
Wadsworth: You don't need any help from me, sir.
Colonel Mustard: That's right!


Professor Plum: What are you afraid of, a fate worse than death?
Mrs. Peacock: No, just death, isn't that enough?


Mr. Green: So it was you. I was going to expose you.
Wadsworth: I know. So I choose to expose myself.
Colonel Mustard: Please, there are ladies present!


~o~o~The End~o~o~