HOT or NOT

My Life

domingo, marzo 05, 2006

Ralph Weekend

This was a good weekend...

Friday we had a happy hour at RockBottom, for my friend and soon ex-coworker Ralph. He is moving to San Francisco. Good friends + good beer + good food = Good Times!! Bittersweet though.

Saturday there was a party for Ralph at his friend Johnny's house. I had a great time. I brought my trusted friend:


Two of them, actually. And my friends Tere and Alejandra. There were a lot of people there that I didn't know. Some cute guys ;) Lots of talking. It was nice. Sucks that Ralph is leaving, his friends are cool.

Right now I'm semi-watching the Oscars. This guy from my work, Nathan, invited me to an Oscar party tonight, but he lives in Cardiff, and that's kinda far. I'm still in my PJs, that should tell you how much I wanna get out right now. I'm hungry, though. Need to make dinner...