HOT or NOT

My Life

viernes, junio 03, 2005

Mmm, Donuts.

Long time... no "C". It's a Victor Borge joke. Anyway...

So yea it's been a while. After graduation I have pretty much slept about 17 hrs a day. It's great. I've hung out with Stephan a few more times... We're supposed to go to the Bad Religion concert this Sunday. Awesome. So things there are quite nice ;)

Last Friday, Yazmin and I met up with 2 other girls at Airport Lounge. It was fun! I didn't think I'd like it too much, since I heard it was sorta ritzy. I liked it a lot though :)

This week hasn't been all that exciting, except for tonight but that's for me to know and for you to NOT know haha. Yesterday I went into what will HOPEFULLY be my new job. My friend Eddie is giving me a job answering phones for his company. It'll be GREAT (irish accent, just cuz I said so ok?). Anyway so yea. I start June 20th, because this coming Monday (june 6th) I leave for N-Y-C!! WOooo! So that's my life for now.

Oh and today (Friday June 3rd) is Free Donut day at participating (U.S. only) Krispy Kreme stores, so you know what I'll be doing this Friday!!