HOT or NOT

My Life

jueves, marzo 11, 2004

SPRING BREAK!
Spring Break is here. Usually it coincides with Easter??? I guess they don't want all the schools to be off at the same time. Well, officially it starts next week, but since I don't have class on Fridays, for me it started as soon as my class ended at 6:40pm. I wish I could say I'm doing something super fun, but I'm not. Basically it will be a week of sleeping as much as possible, with a few visits to the family. So, what AM I doing? Tomorrow, Lobster! Wednesday the 17th, St. Patrick's (which my mom celebrates since her name is Patricia). Friday, D's graduation. Saturday, Palm Springs. I guess it sounds like I'm doing something... but it's not really going away for a week at some fun place and kicking it. Oh well. I like hanging out here, it's relaxing. Hopefully it won't be as hot as it has been this past week. I'm not ready for summer!