HOT or NOT

My Life

miércoles, abril 09, 2003

I have a doctor's appointment later today. I'm feeling a lot better than last week, but I still feel dizzy all the time. I hope everything's OK.

I'm concerned about school. One of my teacher's is recommending I take an incomplete in her class, which gives me a year to re-take it and finish it. I don't wanna do that!! I did that last year! With the same class! It's a really hard class, and I wonder if I can re-take it as an audit... Probably not. *Sigh*. I hate school so much! I wanna be done, but at the same time, I don't. I'm just so confused. I hate school work. I hate work. I hate everything. I've been a "good" student (not great, but OK), and in school since my mom decided to sign me up when I was 2, because I was always torturing my brother. She says I wanted to go to school. I've been going to school for 22 yrs!! Can't I just take a break? Apparently not, because I took so long deciding on my major, and even longer taking the required classes, that now I only have about 2 yrs to finish, before some of my classes stop counting because it's taking me so long! I HATE IT!

Only P and my friend A have come visited me, so it's getting really lonely. P is always asking me to hang out, and I wish I could, but I can't! If I'm not "allowed" to go to school, I'm pretty sure going out is out of the question. Plus, I get tired just taking a shower, or going to the kitchen, so I couldn't do much if I did go out. I get so lonely though! I like it when P comes, but I know it must get pretty boring to just be in here, doing nothing. I get antsy too! For some reason, I want to go to the gym. I HATE gyms. But now I feel like I wanna work out... I wanna go before I stop feeling this way. Who knows how long it'll last!