HOT or NOT

My Life

sábado, marzo 01, 2003

Yesterday was... interesting... I haven't had a "full" day like that in a while. First, there was no rowing class. So I got to sleep in!! I had to go pick up my mom from the car dealership, cuz she took her car in for service. I was supposed to meet someone at 530-6pm, and my mom's appt was scheduled to be at 1pm. So I picked her up and we went to IHOP for breakfast. YUM! After that we went to IKEA to finally get the missing screws for my cabinet. There I saw Henry, my ex. We broke up in 1996 and he has since then married. His wife is a painter in Tijuana, and he sent me a link of her latest exhibit. Click here for Slideshow. Her name is Carolina Castañeda, she's the one in red hair, and a red skirt over black pants. Henry is wearing a black shirt, and dark rimmed glasses, and he's holding a video camera. I think she's really good. I like her paintings. She's only 20!!
After IKEA, we went to Costco and all of a suddent it was like 4pm! I went to Fry's to get a phone and answering machine and when I was about to drop off my mom at the dealership again, the person I was supposed to meet called and said they were already here! Time just totally flew by!!!
After finally getting home, we went to Filippi's Pizza Grotto. And afterwards... good times... good times... I guess my week did go well...