HOT or NOT

My Life

martes, enero 21, 2003

Ok.. so I submitted my shift change request at work, so I would be working Tues-Wed-Fri-Sat-Sun 430pm-830pm, with Mondays and Thursdays off. Currently I'm working Sun thru Thurs, 9pm-1am. I have Fri and Sat off. Now I'm gonna be working those days, albeit in the afternoon, not at night like right now.
The new sched works better with my school schedule, but it sucks for my "social" life. I don't have one, but if I wanted to have one, now I can't. I'll be at school Mon-Thursday, basically from 1230-7pm (it changes though, some days less hrs than that...) but in general, I'm gonna be there most of the day, most of the time. I have 17 units!! And on Friday I have a rowing class off-campus. It should be fun, or at least get me off my lazy ass.
Well.. I should go to bed and get ready for my first day of class, which is technically today. Wish me luck!!