HOT or NOT

My Life

sábado, enero 18, 2003

Last night was pretty uneventful. After running around all day buying my books, picking up my new glasses, and going to IHOP, where we waited about 40 mins for our food *grrr*, I was ready to come home and just relax. I got home around 6-630, and all of a sudden it was 11pm. Felt nice to just sit and watch TV and not think about anything.
Today, S and I are going to Tijuana. My maid (well, mom's maid) is going on vacation for a month and a half, because her daughter is going to have a baby, so for the next 6 weeks, I have to do my own laundry. HAHHA! I'm so spoiled!! So today's the last day that she's going to wash it for me, until she returns. I have to pick it up; I dropped it off on Thursday. S and I will also go eat something, and maybe drive around a lil bit. We'll see. So, I guess I won't be around until later this evening. Don't miss me too much. Hehe.