HOT or NOT

My Life

sábado, septiembre 09, 2006

VIP- I am, you're not

Actually, I'm not either. The border officer was very adamant about SENTRI not being a VIP pass. In fact, they're even stricter than the regular lanes, and they have a zero tolerance policy. But dammit, it's worth it because I will no longer have to wait a couple of hours to come back to San Diego!! WOOO!!

Yes, my friends. I am officially SENTRI now (see previous post). I went to my appointment on Thursday, waited and waited, got my (bad) picture taken, answered all the questions, paid, and waited some more. After an orientation session, I got my sticker and my pass. If you don't have it and you want it, you will have to wait now, because they're not taking new appointments for now!!

Tomorrow we're going to Disneyland. Yes, you want post and pictures. Well, I might post someday about it, but I don't have a camera yet, so the pictures cannot be promised...

Here's a picture from back in the day though. It fits into 2 categories: Disneyland, and "Bad Picture of the Day" like my brother had on his blog earlier this year... This is the winner. Who is it?



Congrats, little brother. You are now SENTRI, too :)